STARTUP OLÉ 2016
is a two-days event created to boost European startup ecosystem and engage some of the most relevant startups, accelerators, incubators, investors, business angels, unicorns, media/bloggers, institutions and corporates from all over Europe.
STARTUP OLÉ 2016 is an event created for tech startups, which aims to bring together the right mix of entrepreneurs and facilitators.
The ultimate networking site for startups keen to leverage Salamanca’s globally-renowned talent hub and enterprise culture.
STARTUP OLÉ 2016 connects startups; matches them with funders, serial entrepreneurs and business angels who can act as mentors, investors and business mentors to help them grow.
The stage will feature:
- Pitches of European startups from different sectors and growth stages and such as pre-launch, seed, mid and scale-up stage.
- Panel discussions of investors, corporations, accelerators, mentors, crowdfunding platforms, universities…
STARTUP OLÉ 2016 will also offer:
- Startup fair
- Matchmaking events with investors and corporates
- Cocktails and many networking opportunities
STARTUP OLÉ 2016 has the following objectives:
- To boost European tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem and culture as well as support talent development.
- To engage and connect some of the most relevant startups, accelerators, investors, media and corporates from all over Europe.
- To place Salamanca at the top of the European tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Reinforce the role of universities in the tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem.
STARTUP OLÉ 2016 take place in Salamanca in the Hospedería Fonseca building, the days 7th & 8th of September.
More info & registration: http://startupole.eu
Tickets available: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-ole-2016-tickets-24596013338